About Our Guild

Guild Description:
Our guild represents a wide variety of jewelry artists with unique talents and techniques, as well as the suppliers of beads and beading supplies.
Guild Mission:
To gather together Jewelry Design and Jewelry Supply Studios for the purpose of sharing information, ideas, techniques, and strategies for promoting our Artfire Studios.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

September "Autumn Leaves" Guild Challenge


This latest guild challenge begins tonight at Midnight and will run until September 15th at midnight (EDT). The theme of this challenge is "Autumn Leaves"--Please interpret this in any way you would like. There are no limitations on your choice of supplies that you can use. You will have 3 weeks to enter this challenge and then voting for it will be done on our blogspot publically. I hope that you will find this a motivating and fun activity.

4 comments:

Ajdjss Guild said...

I hope that this challenge will be as much fun as the "In the Garden" challenge. I really look forward to seeing your fabulous creations--
Have fun!!!

button said...

Love your blog! Beautiful.
:o) button
www.buttonwilloe.com
www.buttonwilloe.blogspot.com

Aridan Fashions said...

Lovely pictures. I love Autumn, it's my favorite time of the year. I hope I have some time to submit something this time around!

Marilyn said...

I have something to submit once I can get a decent picture!